Monday, December 5, 2011

Now, it's time to the end..

It's time to say good bye..

Really, huh? Yes..that is my answer to say good bye to the jumbled year of 2011. Without noticing, 2012 is just coming in, nearly left me out in less than a month. And I believed, 2011 would be another year in memory of my past life journey as too many things up and down in my life.

Not forgone, Muharram, it's already brushed up just few days back, a good starting point for Muslim to end the Hijri calender and to set new hopes and plans. I am hoping for wonderful new year 1433H to come and I pray for everyone too:)

Well, speaking of the whole year journey, that's a lots to say. Be it sad, good or new experiences, I welcomed all of them. I made mistakes. Surely everyone did! Either it verbal forms or physical forms, most of it give me lessons in forms of life journey, which I ask a lot more in near future. From those lessons, I knew that I learned straight away things that should be facing. First and foremost, I hope to be a very humble women whoever I am to be, especially to the Most Merciful, Allah the Almighty who gave me strengths and guidances all this while facing mementos in my life journey. Secondly, easy but thought aim, to become more matured women, especially in terms of making decisions. The third, the aimed is to be a very wonderful women to the nearly year approach, most of time dedicated to myself, to dearly family, to loved ones, and to everyone who resides by my side.

Things to leave still..

Too many, I must say..but I never regretted to every single thing I'm on. I made the decision all by myself, no one to be blamed at. I on the blame if I wanted point my finger to. I adore my own way of rational thinking, so it's totally me. As who knows me, I always leave things that I do not like to be in..none of my business~ it do look not good, but it keeps me away from something mess. You know when to be part or not to be part. I called it choices. 

Things to boost out more..

Again, too many..I welcomed everything to come to my life..It's part of life journey set for us, aren't they?Some of them are fated, I must accept it the whole hug. There must be something Allah want me to know, then He sent them to me. Accept them with whole-hearty are the best. He know what is best for me..and to you too.

Wishlist??

My only wishlist for the year of 2011 was to get better job. For people who know my life, it seems not easy..However, I did it after a lot of phewww. But, I forgot to ask more. It just a job I asked, not career..and I am still struggling for it. 

For year 2012..there are a lot. I put them on my blog wall if you want to know. Neither first of last items would come first. All are count together.:-) and I will add some more from time to time.

Nothing more I would ask except happiness and wonderful journey of life. May Allah give forgiveness on my wrongdoings and give bless.




Welcome 2012
A year of spending and making decision.




No comments: