Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Crying..The Best Medicine.

I rarely cry..<--itu adalah tipu.. The truth was, I always cry..like now. I felt so lonely. There is a gap. A chamber mybe. A hole sometimes. It's empty. At the bottom of my heart. That's the reason I'm crying. Sometimes, I felt myself down to the the ground, at the very earth beneath my feet. Always, I have to fill it up, every time. To remind myself to be stronger. Not physically, but mentally, emotionally and spiritually. I bring myself to pray. Put the doa along. Never give up to Him. The Only One who listen and give.

Sometimes, I really need someone's shoulder to cry on. I don't know who. The one who will not laugh at me when I am emotionally week. A comfort feeling I crave for. I never had one. Though friends are around. They never get me cry on them. I always get back to myself, crying alone..and to Him. 


'Meski ku rapuh dalam langkah
Kadang tak setia kepadaMu
Namun cinta dalam jiwa
Hanyalah padamu

Maafkan bila hati
Tak sempurna mencintaiMu
Dalam dada ku harap hanya
Dirimu yang bertakhta'

~forgive me Ya Allah~


No comments: