Thursday, December 15, 2011

I Got Fooled..grrrr~~

A new update lately..I must say it is a great achievement of myself when I can hold cats~even I kissed and hugged them..owh~ 


If you read my really earlier entry, that was my past traumatic experience with a cat when I was like 10 years old. It's been really a long time since then, I now live together with three cats, owned by a house-mate of mine. They are John (Male), the eldest and the biggest one, very active and protective, Tam (Male), the middle sibling, known by its silky and black coat with stockings on the toes, and the very youngest and smallest amongst, Noni (Female).

They are not a good breed as I can see. Mixed breeding maybe. My house-mate adopted them by the roadside during the sundown of one day. It's been two months they are here and I can not wait to hug them everyday. They catch my eyes recently and I do not know why. Perhaps, this is the feeling that cat lovers experiencing on their relationship together. What can I share is, I start to love them but since they are my house mate's, I do not play them as mine which is too soft in a way. She trained them to be active playing around with toys but somehow, they became so soft with me. You are too adore kids, on my lap..

The funny things happened when my house-mate is not home. Twice! She left the kids with me, on the time was busy checking go og le map on my lappy. I did not notice that the house become so quiet without any sound until I started worry where they had been. All this while, my house-mate and I keep eyeing on them to ensure they do not jump out the verandah, as my house located on the first floor. Like a panic mom in the house, I was searching and calling them all over the corners but I did not found them. Even no sound answering my calling. I wanted to phone my housemate to get home fast but suddenly John appeared in front of me. Without any seconds, I asked John (see, I can speak to cat..huhu. Another achievement!), where are the others. He slowly brought me to the freezer and I could hear something making sound right behind the freezer. Here were they, hiding there in the air chamber. I was so worried of the electricity or whatsoever lined there and I tried to hold them out. I knew they won't come to me, so I made a trick to make them go out by making sound of playing their toys. Finally..fuhh. They were safe.

The same night, for the second time, they kept silent. My worried feeling raised up. I called them, play the toys but they did not show up. Guess what, they were resting happily under my bed. I should put the signage, if only they can read. No cats in my room. Sorry kids, that the rule even you guys like to sit there. I do not like mess there. The door will always tightly close.

I got fooled by the cats..uh uh. Nevermind. I love you kids!


Tam. He always staring at me when I speak. Weird uh??I don't mind.

John. Once, I photo him smiled to me. So calm.

Noni? uh uh..the baby rabbit from farm near my house. Be my pet, please..hu hu~ adorable sangat kan??~

I inspired by our beloved Prophet Muhammad (pbuh). His love was not only to humankind but also to animal. Read the incredible story HERE 



No comments: