Tuesday, March 23, 2010

A Introduction to My Blog

Hi everyone..this is my first time writing something on my wall. Nothing much interesting to talk about my blog at the moment. As a newbie, I felt blogging is just one of the way to entertain myself rather than spending on  something else like shopping where the money and time are wasted. It just that I want to create a space for myself crapping and bubbling about things I loved plus sharing something that you might have not known before..

Well, let me first start with a brief introduction of my blog. I named it Autumn Dreams. I created it just for fun, the place where I can paste my feeling at, to share the best moments I experienced before, to let everyone knows deeply a kind of person am I, and of course to share something precious in a form of  life experiences. Here, I won't tell you the details of my personal, just knowing my nicknames are enough, I suppose.

Why Autumn Dreams? Hah! You might be wondering why it has been chosen. There are lots of reasons why I chose such that name. Firstly, it was because I found a perfect match for my blog design. The colour, design and the space just suited me! I liked the design so much. Enough said:)

Secondly, it was about the name itself. I put my life targets to be completed each year. Those targets are secrets ya! Ask me whenever you feel like knowing:).Offline! I called my targets as dreams. The  dreams were actually begun when it was autumn. To be exact during fall in Australia. Yes, I spent my first autumn overseas in Australia and since then, I sequenced almost every single one of my dreams. It wasn't mean that I had not thought about dreams before, it just that I can perfectly focus on how to achieve them now. In other word, I can manage my life and became mature. Just after the autumn started..

Thirdly, it all started when I created a blog of mine-->online e-boutique (you can access it here Sakura Hijab e-Boutique). I started to love on blog writing soon after I launch the boutique. I came across to glorious and happening blogs while blog-walking <---my previous activity before blogging..hehehe. It gave me ideas and passions of how interesting the blogging was. I had to admit it! It was fun!

Other than that, I just wanna to practice my skills on english writing, so that my left brain is always working best and I can spend my spare time doing something.

I hope you enjoy my blog. Have fun reading :)

P/s: Share yours!

No comments: